Create a new thread

List of Categories

Welcome to our Support Forum

I Need Advice..

Sexuality & Gender

Oct 8 2013, 03:34
  • so last year i met this guy (whom I'm no longer in contact with)
    But we sorta had a relationship even though it didn't last very long. To make a long story short.. i was on porn website & i clicked this video that said having sex w/ a girl on hidden cam when I started watching it looked familiar then i realize oh my god i think this me! It doesn't show neither of are face (thank goodness) but I'm pretty sure its me. And yes we were having intercourse. But I never knew I was being recorded. Im disgusted /embarassed by this but I dont think its anything I can do... Is there? And Im pretty sure asking him about it wouldnt work b/c he would probably just deny it. so any advice on what to do about it would be helpful
  • youdontknow13 Contributor

    -1 +1

    Dec 20 2013, 22:04
    I worried about the same thing before I was messing around with a guy and he was into making porn and I think one night he recorded us but I haven't seen any proof of it to this day but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen. I would say start with the sight that has the video up and see if you can convince them that you didn't authorize for the video to be up and would like for it to be taken down before you persue legal actions. Call their bluff even if you don't take it that far. There is nothing for you to be embarrassed about you had no idea that you were dealing with a jerk or loser as I would say that would post an intimate moment of you two especially without your consent. I hope this works out for you.
  • consider Helpful Friend

    -1 +1

    May 15 2018, 23:15
    Talk to the website and have that video permanently taken off the website and have justice against the man for secretly recording you.

Please register/login to post!